Our managing formatters check each manuscript against your journal’s style guide and adjust the citations, references, and layout of the document to the correct conventions. All figures and tables are moved to the correct location in the manuscript, and figure titles and legends are standardized according to your journal’s specifications. Please note that we are currently unable to format legal references in Bluebook style.
Articles in this section
- What does Manuscript Formatting include?
- What is the difference between Formatting and Editing?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Do you check to ensure that any ethical or policy considerations are met?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different than papers published in my target journal?