Yes, we currently support EndNote. If you used EndNote to format your references, we will work within the software to ensure that your references match the guidelines of your target journal. If you used a different reference manager software program, we regret that we are unable to maintain active field coding of references at this time.
Articles in this section
- What does Manuscript Formatting include?
- What is the difference between Formatting and Editing?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Do you check to ensure that any ethical or policy considerations are met?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different than papers published in my target journal?