No, our Manuscript Formatting service does not include checking for ethical or policy considerations or documentation required for clinical trials. We focus on the the formatting of the manuscript itself, which includes layout, citation, and reference formatting in accordance with journal guidelines.
Articles in this section
- What does Manuscript Formatting include?
- What is the difference between Formatting and Editing?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Do you check to ensure that any ethical or policy considerations are met?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different than papers published in my target journal?