We format manuscripts according to the journal’s guidelines for submission. Once a paper is accepted, the journal may perform copyediting and typesetting of the formatted paper to get it ready for publication.
Articles in this section
- What does Manuscript Formatting include?
- What is the difference between Formatting and Editing?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Do you check to ensure that any ethical or policy considerations are met?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different than papers published in my target journal?