With the SAGE Figure Preparation service we provide you with publication-ready figure files, set to the correct size, resolution, and layout to suit the specific journal you are submitting your research to.
Articles in this section
- What does Figure Preparation include?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?