We format the figures according to the author instructions for the final publication (assuming that these instructions are available). Figures added or changed after review that need formatting are considered new submissions and must be purchased separately.
Articles in this section
- What does Figure Preparation include?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?